San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort Storage Space Lease (updated 5/10/11)
This Agreement is made and entered in this ______ day of ________________, _______, between San Jacinto
Riverfront RV Resort, hereinafter referred to as "Lessor" and ____________________________________,
hereinafter referred to as "Tenant".
Lessor hereby leases to Tenant, the premises described as Storage Unit Number _____________, for the following
term: The term of this Agreement shall be on a month-to-month basis. This Agreement shall automatically renew for
another Lease Term at the end of the current Lease Term, without action by either San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort
or Tenant, unless terminated.
Tenant agrees to pay the rent subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. TENANT shall pay rent, on or
before the same date of each month to San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort. The monthly amount due is $
______________. In the event that TENANT fails to pay rent on or before the due date each month, a late fee shall
TENANT has deposited $___________, which is equal to one month’s rent, as a refundable security deposit. Any
security deposit made shall be refunded in full if the TENANT is current with regard to rental payments and the
Leased Premises is left clean and in good condition, normal wear and tear excepted.
- Tenant agrees to use the premises exclusively for the storage of personal property, merchandise, supplies or
other material owned by Tenant and for no other use.
- Tenant agrees to keep the immediate premises in good order and to advise Lessor or his agent of any needed
maintenance or repairs.
- Tenant shall not store any items outside the storage area nor dispose of any trash outside the storage area
other than in containers provided by Lessor.
- Tenant shall not keep or have in or on the leased premises any article or thing which might be pronounced
"hazardous" or "extra hazardous" by any responsible insurance company.
- Tenant agrees not to commit a nuisance in or upon said premises so as to substantially interfere with the
comfort or safety of occupants of adjacent buildings.
- Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft, water, wind, hurricane or any cause
whatsoever to the property of Tenant, nor is Lessor required to carry any insurance to cover same.
- Tenant, at his own expense, shall obtain his own insurance, if any, to the property stored in said premises.
- Tenant may not make any alterations to the premises without the written consent of Lessor.
- Lessor shall have the right to enter said premises at any time to inspect same, to make repairs or to enforce
- Tenant, at his own expense, may provide a suitable means of locking said premises, giving a key or
combination to any locking device to Lessor so that he or his agent may effect entry for any of the purposes
- Lessor and Tenant agree that this lease, when filled out and signed, is a binding legal obligation.
- Lease constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties hereto.
If you already paid over the phone or via email, please print out this form,
then sign, date, and fax it to San Jacinto Resort at (281) 426-5080 or email it
Your signature means that you've acknowledged you have read and agree to comply with this
Sign: ______________________________________ Print: ____________________________ Date: _____________________