San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort Storage Space Lease (updated 5/10/11)
This Agreement is made and entered in this ______ day of ________________, _______, between San Jacinto Riverfront RV Re
sort, hereinafter referred to as "Lessor" and ____________________________________, hereinafter referred to as "Tenant".
Lessor hereby leases to Tenant, the premises described as Storage Unit Number _____________, for the following term: The term of th
is Agreement shall be on a month-to-month basis. This Agreement shall automatically renew for another Lease Term at the end of th
e current Lease Term, without action by either San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort or Tenant, unless terminated.
Tenant agrees to pay the rent subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. TENANT shall pay rent, on or before the same date of
each month to San Jacinto Riverfront RV Resort. The monthly amount due is $ ______________. In the event that TENANT fails to pa
y rent on or before the due date each month, a late fee shall be assessed.
TENANT has deposited $___________, which is equal to one month’s rent, as a refundable security deposit. Any security deposit ma
de shall be refunded in full if the TENANT is current with regard to rental payments and the Leased Premises is left clean and in good co
ndition, normal wear and tear excepted.
- Tenant agrees to receive notices from Lessor via email that tenant has provided.
- Tenant agrees to use the premises exclusively for the storage of personal property, merchandise, supplies or other material
owned by Tenant and for no other use (including but not limited to living, sleeping, working, meeting, entertaining, or operating a
- Tenant agrees to keep the immediate premises in good order and to advise Lessor or his agent of any needed maintenance or re
- Tenant shall not store any items outside the storage area nor dispose of any trash outside the storage area other than in co
ntainers provided by Lessor.
- Tenant shall not keep or have in or on the leased premises any article or thing which might be pronounced "hazardous" or "extra ha
zardous" by any responsible insurance company.
- Tenant agrees not to commit a nuisance in or upon said premises so as to substantially interfere with the comfort or safety of oc
cupants of adjacent buildings or structures.
- Lessor is not responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft, water, wind, hurricane or any cause whatsoever to the property of
Tenant, nor is Lessor required to carry any insurance to cover same.
- Tenant, at his own expense, shall obtain his own insurance, if any, to the property stored in said premises.
- Tenant may not make any alterations to the premises, including tampering with the building's electrical/ HVAC or other structural sy
stem, or installing or operating electronics/ machines/ or tools anywhere in the building without the written consent of Lessor.
- Lessor shall have the right to enter said premises at any time to inspect same, to make repairs or to enforce this lease.
- Tenant, at his own expense, may provide a suitable means of locking said premises, giving a key or combination to any locking de
vice to Lessor so that he or his agent may effect entry for any of the purposes enumerated above. Tenant is only allowed to install ONE lo
cking device on one of the two latches.
- In the event that a tenant falls behind on payment past 30 days, the lessor reserves the right to take actions that may including filing
an eviction, writ of possession, or forcible detainer. The lessor's notice to the tenant of the claim will contain: (1) an itemized account of
the claim; (2) the name, address, and telephone number of the lessor or the lessor's agent; (3) a statement that the contents of the
self-service storage facility have been seized under the contractual landlord's lien; (4) a statement that if the tenant fails to satisfy the
claim on or before the 14th day after the date the notice is delivered, the property may be sold at public auction; and (5) a statement
underlined or printed in conspicuous bold print requesting a tenant who is in military service to notify the lessor of the status of the
tenant's current military service immediately.
- EXAMPLE: Tenant must inform Lessor immediately if he or she is currently in military service or if his or her military service
status changes. The Lessor requires written proof of a tenant's military service in the form of documentation from the United
States Department of Defense or other documentation reasonably acceptable to the lessor.
- In the event where a seizure and sale are necessary, it will be made under the terms of a contractual landlord's lien and the
seizure and sale will be made in accordance with the law (Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 3576, ch. 576, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1984. Amended
by Acts 1985, 69th Leg., ch. 117, Sec. 12(c), eff. Sept. 1, 1985.)
- The lessor will deliver the notice in person or by e-mail or verified mail to the tenant's last known e-mail or postal address as
stated in the rental agreement or in a written notice from the tenant to the lessor furnished after the execution of the rental agreement.
Notice by verified mail is considered delivered when the notice, properly addressed with postage prepaid, is deposited with the United
States Postal Service or a common carrier. Notice by e-mail is considered delivered when sent to the last known e-mail address of the
tenant. (The notice may not be sent by e-mail unless a written rental agreement between the lessor and the tenant contains language
underlined or in conspicuous bold print that notice may be given by e-mail if the tenant elects to provide an e-mail address.)
- Lessor and Tenant agree that this lease, when filled out and signed, is a binding legal obligation.
- Lease constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties hereto.
- Lessor and Tenant agree to follow the Texas laws: https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PR/htm/PR.59.htm.
If you already paid over the phone or via email, please print out this form,
then sign, date, and fax it to San Jacinto Resort at (281) 426-5080 or email it
Your signature means that you've acknowledged you have read and agree to comply with this
Sign: ______________________________________ Print: ____________________________ Date: _____________________